Slackware Post-Instalation Scripts (PIS) are a set of shell scripts for automating the most tedious Slackware version 15.0 post-installation configuration tasks.
With PIS you can:
- Set system locale (language, country and character encoding);
- Configure login mode (GUI or CLI);
- Add a new user and set the 'sudo' admin support;
- Set 'Huge' and 'Generic' kernels to boot manager;
- Configure different package managers;
- And more!
Copyright (c) 2022 Guilherme Esmeraldo. All rights reserved.
PIS scripts are free software: you can redistribute them and/or modify them under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details at https://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html.